As a result of our four year provision of the services of Electrical
Engineering Manager on an International Space Station (ISS) payload known as
SpaceDRUMS®, we now offer the aerospace community electronics technical
support services, including design, manufacture/assembly and testing, on
a project-to-project basis.
- Reduce those costly Preliminary Design Review (PDR) learning curve
- Learn from those that have been there and done it!
- Bound to save you time and money throughout the life of your project!
- In-House AutoCAD Environment
- We do mechanical and electrical design using AutoCAD, thus ensuring file
compatibility and design sharing integrity with the customer throughout the
entire custom manufacturing process.
- Safety Review Assistance
- We have been there and done that and have valuable experience proven by
passing (with flying colors) every stage of the NASA safety review process.
To succeed as we have done in the past you need attention to details in all
of the right areas. This is where we can help!
- EMI/EMC Testing
- We have experience moving our customer's full-rack, complex payload
SpaceDRUMS® through NASA's EMI/EMC testing facility. We can eliminate costly